Valentine's Day was great this year! We started off the festivities on February 1st when the girls and I decorated the house. Thanks to Abby and Kera there was not a door in the house that didn't have a heart on it.
The week of Valentine's day Abby helped me to make Valentines for her class.
On February the 12th Kera and I joined Abby's class for a Valentine's day party. It was so much fun celebrating with the kids!
Abby didn't have school on Valentine's day so, I got to spend the day with my special girls!
First stop, dag park...
...then, Starbucks!
We spent a lot of the day making special drawings for each other. Here is the one Abby made Kera...
After Papa got home we had a great family dinner and then ended the day with a movie and snuggles on the couch.
I am very lucky to have such great valentines...all 3 of them!
This year again we put a heart on the girls' bedroom door everyday in February leading up to the 14th. Each heart had written on it another reason why we love them. Here are just a few of the reasons we love our girls...
Abby:
We love you because...
your beautiful pictures
you are you
your singing voice
you are my sunshine
you are a great big sister
your beautiful smile
how well you take care of Calico
you are not afraid to try new things
your giggles
your imagination (whoop, again)
your hugs and kisses
you are a good friend
Happy Valentine's Day!
Kera:
We love you because...
your love of princesses
your beautiful smile
the way you say, "I missed you"
your spunk
your giggles
you are a great sister
your smile always makes us smile
I love you - from Abby
how well you take care of your baby
your hugs & kisses
you are you
your sweet hugs
your kind heart
you are my sunshine
Happy Valentine's Day!
We hope you all had a very happy Valentine's day!
No comments:
Post a Comment