Mar 13, 2014

Drive-in Movie!

Jim had a great idea for the evening of Saturday, March 1st....the drive-in! I had not been to a drive-in in YEARS and the girls had never been. We didn't tell the girls what we were doing. I just helped the girls into their pajamas and then, into the car; they were very confused! They could not figure out were we where going past their bed time in pjs.


The girls were excited to learn that we were going to a movie and that we got to stay in our car. They were even more excited to learn that we were seeing...


YES, again! If you are counting, like I am, this is the 4th time the girls have seen this movie and it is not out on DVD yet.

We brought along popcorn and drinks and snuggled into the front seats of the car. We had a great time! The movie didn't start until 8:35 and to my surprise the girls stayed awake for the whole movie and the whole ride home. Me, on the other hand I missed the end of the movie. I fell asleep...like I said, we have seen it 4 times!

We will definitely be making a return trip to the drive in!

No comments: