Dec 17, 2009

Weekend Adventure

I would not have believed it if I was not there myself but these pictures...



...where taken in Las Vegas. The last 2 weekends in a row we have headed up to Mount Charleston. It takes us about 45 min to get there and once you are there you are in a completely different world. On Mount Charleston there is hiking, camping, and even SKIING!




On top of Mount Charleston there is a great little lodge with an excellent little restaurant. It must be good if we went back 2 weekends in a row =) I have no doubt we will be back again very soon.


Last weekend we also took Abby to meet Santa Claus. Jim and I new right away that we would have to sit with her to try and avoid a melt down. Well...the melt down was averted for about 20 seconds. We were able to sit down and then slowly Abby realized that there was a strange bearded man next to her. This is when the crying began. I quickly moved Abby so that she was not facing Santa and we were able to get a picture off.

Better luck next year.

Abby has also discovered a new pillow...
Thank goodness Billy is a good sport!

No comments: