Feb 7, 2016

Floors, Abby's Last Soccer Game, and KERA'S PARTY!

Unfortunately, I missed Abby's last soccer game of the season on Saturday, November 14th. I was completely bummed but I needed to stay home so that the workers could finish putting the floor in. Which was also very important because we were having Kera's birthday party the next day. I missed quite a game though. The Ladybugs won were last game 9-0 and Abby scored her 2nd goal of the season! While I was home I was able to start decorating for Kera's pizza making birthday party!

Decorating aprons...



Look at that floor =)

Pin the pepperoni on the pizza...
 




Balloons and chef hats....
 



And the floors look AMAING!




It was finally time for the party! Jim did an amazing job making mini pizza crusts!



Aprons were a hit!
 

Pizza making time! I think we had every topping under the sun.



YUM!
 

Presents...
 



...and root beer floats!
 



Another great birthday party in the books!

No comments: