On Monday, October 5th my mom came to town for an extended stay. Unfortunately, it was not the most exciting trip for Burrs but she sure did help me with my weekly routines.
On Tuesday we have soccer practice.
On Wednesday we have a standing play date with Kera's preschool friends.
On Thursday Burrs helped Jim hold down the fort while I was off at class.
On Friday we have another soccer practice.
On Saturday Abby had a soccer game. Abby did a great job as goalie leading the Ladybugs to a win.
On Sunday we went to my first, and last, ever renaissance festival. It was extremely hot on Sunday and the festival was a bit lack luster but, we tried to make the best of it!
Best parts of the festival was the HUGE pizza slices...
...and the jousting bout.
I have always wanted to go to a renaissance festival and I am glad we went now...my curiosity has been quenched.
Next week my mom will still be with us to experience another full week with us.















No comments:
Post a Comment