Jun 22, 2015

Tests, Puppies, and a Birthday

On April 10th I received some great news, I passed the 3rd Praxis test (writing)! It was such a relief to pass all three of the tests on the first try. Now, the next set in getting into the teaching program is to write a 500 word essay about why I want to be a teacher. I need to get this essay done quickly because there are no more classes I can take without being accepted into the program and I am hoping to take 2 classes in the fall.

On another note, Jim and I have been talking about getting another dog for quite a while and he finally used the excuse of me passing all of my tests to pull the trigger!  Meet Ellie!


Ellie joined our family on Saturday, April 11th and she is a sweet and spunky little girl. She is a goldendoodle just like Chewy but she is a 2nd generation goldendoodle....both of her parents were doodles. On the other hand, Chewy's mom was a golden and his dad was a poodle. The girls are loving their new friend!




 


I think Jim likes her too!


I am not so sure about Chewy though...



...but I hope he gets used to her soon because unlike the foster dogs this little girl is here to stay!


Last, but definitely not least, the 11th was Burrs's 64th birthday and no birthday is complete without a message from the girls.  Sorry that it is sideways!


Never a slow day in the Roger's house! Especially with a new puppy!



No comments: