Feb 21, 2015

Days After Christmas, New Years, and Beyond

On the day after Christmas my dad and I hopped on an 8 am flight to Minnesota. Yes, you read that right 8 am! We traveled to MN for a few days to pay a visit to my 93 year old grandma. It had been way too long since we had seen her and it was time to pay a visit. Not only did we get to see my grandma but some of my other family members as well. It was a quick trip, we flew back on Sunday but it was well worth it to see my MN family.

While my dad and I were in MN my mom and Jim were busy entertaining the girls. From my mom's pictures it looks like they had a great time...

...dress-up dance party...


...seeing Elsa and Anna at the Downtown Summerlin ice rink...

...and watching football with their bike helmets on (I didn't ask why).


Once Pepe and I got back from MN, we continued with to have fun activities!

On Tuesday the 30th we wend ice skating.





After ice skating the girls had some Pepe time...


On New Year's Eve dad we took the girls bowling and out to lunch with some friends. We all had a GREAT time!


New year's night....there is literally nothing to write about...we were all in bed by 9:30.

On New year's day we went to the pinball hall of fame. Who knew there was such a place but, there IS! There are rows and rows for vintage pinball machines and video games that you can play for a nominal fee (.25-.50). It was so cool! I have to admit though I might have had the most fun. I loved looking at and playing the old games.



Jim scored a Naughty But Nice while I got Harmless...

 


On the 2nd we went to see the atrium at the Bellagio. It is always a beautiful sight!





On the 3rd it was time for my parents to head back to Seattle but on the way to the airport we make time for one last outing...

Rick's Restoration...


 

...and the Ironworks showroom.


Then it was off to the airport to drop off Pepe and Burrs.

It was a holiday full of many adventures! We are all looking forward to a very happy 2015!

No comments: