Abby and Jovie were literally on the ice for 2.5 hours!!! Kera would be on the ice, take a break, and then get back on the ice. Mia lasted on the ice for about 40 minutes before she got off the ice and fell asleep in her mom's lap. NOT Abby and Jovie...2.5 HOURS!
I knew it was time for us to call it a day when Abby's eyes glassed over and she was not responding to her name. She has become such a good skater that she was still going around the rink but she was SO TIRED!
I tried to take a picture of the girls after we got off the ice and they still had enough energy for this action shot...
so much fun!
I asked Abby at dinner if she still would be skating if I we didn't call her off. Her answer was a definite, YES!

No comments:
Post a Comment