Dec 22, 2014

Oh Christmas Tree!

On Thursday, December 3rd we got our family Christmas. We usually get our tree the first weekend of December but, we got it a few days earlier this year in preparation for Joe, Remy, and Maya's visit on the 4th.

So, we all got read and piled into the car and trekked down to our local Home Depot...I know, I know BUT...there are not to many option in Vegas for authentic tree farms. Plus, we have had great luck with their trees the last several years.


Time for the lights!


Jim had to run out for a few more lights but, the girls and I took the time to start on the ornaments. We only put up a few on the first night because it got to be too late. More decorating in the days to come!





Lights and THE star!



Looks like we got another GREAT tree this year!

No comments: