"dance through Fairy Tales. Dancers will have a fun-filled week acting out fairy tales through dance and participating in themed related activities and arts and crafts. Dancers will be rewarded with a Fairy Tale Dance Party on our last day. Each student will receive their own tiara or crown."
I was curious to see how Abby would do with having an activity everyday of the week. I was a bit worried at the beginning of the week...on Monday after camp she said, "I have to go back tomorrow". By the middle of the week she was fully in the grove and having a great time. On Friday, as promised, they had a fairy tale dance party where all the dancers got to dress up as their favorite princess. Abby, of course, dressed up as Rapunzel in her recital outfit.
While Abby was enjoying her last day of dance camp I took Kera on a special outing to the mall. I know, that sounds funny but, the Columbia mall has some GREAT things for kids like the carousel...
...and a very fun kid play area.
After the mall Kera and I headed back to Abby's dance studio for a very special performance.
Here is a picture of Abby waiting for her performance to begin...
...and here is the adorable performance!
After the performance Abby was thrilled...
...because she earned her second trophy!
She had a great week at dance camp with her friends!
| Kera, Giada, and Abby We know Giada from Abby's school! |
| Abby and Giselle |
On Fridays, during the summer, up at our local shopping area they play live music at lunch so, we have been trying to take advantage of this as much as possible! And, of course, we take every opportunity to dance!
No comments:
Post a Comment