May 17, 2013

Mother's Day Weekend

On Thursday after school Abby gave me her amazing mother's day creations!
I am 18 years old!



Beautiful presents from a beautiful, kind girl!

On Sunday Jim and I had a deal that he would get up with the girls but...there was a hokey game the night before....that's ok, I enjoy my early morning with the girls.

After breakfast, we headed out to Brighton Dam. I just recently learned about Brighton Dam and their beautiful Azalea garden and we decided to check it out. I am so happy we did; it was beautiful!

First, the Azalea garden...

Gazebo

Agreed!

I am so very lucky to be the mother of these crazy, smart, wonderful, and beautiful girls!



What a loving big sister...most of the time.


Next, it was off to the dam and playground...

Brighton Dam. It is no Hoover but, still amazing.

Chewy even got to join in on the fun.
Beautiful little stream

Fun at the playground!
Unfortunately, it was not such a very nice day on Sunday, a bit chilly so, we headed home.

Later on, Jim made us an AMAZING dinner, steak, scallops, and asparagus with white wine and, flowers for the table.


The girls had fish sticks, tater tots, and peas...YUM!

For dessert Jim and I made homemade strawberry shortcake...extra YUM!!



I am a very lucky mama!

No comments: