Turning 36 is not all that exciting so, instead on focusing on my birthday this year we went to see Santa. Abby has been saying for a while that she was ready to see Santa. She said that she was not going to be afraid and she was going to sit on his lap and tell him what she wanted for Christmas. I was hopeful that this year Jim and I would not have to be in the picture.
We decided to visit the Santa at Bass Pro Shop. We had heard good things about him and had also hear that they had activities set up for the kids to do while they were waiting. Also at Bass Pro Shop they have HUGE fish tanks so, it nothing else, the girls could watch the fish while they were waiting.
Not surprising, there was a huge line but, as promised there were a few activities. Here are some of the waiting pictures...
Letters to Santa...
Finally it was our turn to visit Santa. How did the girls do? Well, see for yourself...
Maybe Jim and I can be out of the picture next year. Good thing I was there because otherwise Santa would never know what Abby wanted for Christmas...a Barbie and a Barbie car.

No comments:
Post a Comment