May 10, 2011
Mother's Day Weeekend
Mother's day weekend started out bright and early on Saturday morning...7 am for the Mom's Rock 5k.
It was a small run, not that many participants, but it was fun! What made it more fun is that I actually came in 3rd place in my age group and 4th place amongst all women with a time of 25:35.2. I was shacked and amazed but completely proud of myself.
On Sunday we had a nice breakfast and then we were hoping to go for a nice hike but unfortunately, that didn't happen. That day we were having 40-50 mph wind gusts. This made any outside activity nearly imposable. So, instead, we had a nice lazy day at home...I even took a nap. Jim made me a great mother's day dinner and then we headed out foe some frozen yogurt.
Cheers...
I am so very lucky to be the mom of two beautiful little girls!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment