Aug 1, 2009

July

It has been a while since I have been able to sit down and do a bit of blogging so...I am going to talk about one month of activities in one post.

July brought Abby's first solid food meal...
Abby is a GREAT little eater!
July was also Abby's first 4th of July. We had a very low key weekend. We decided that Abby was too young for fireworks but NOT for Ribfest. Jim and I love Ribfest. Who does not love a bunch of ribs, beer, music, and friends.

Stacy and Emma...
Jim and Abby...
Abby had so much fun that she fell asleep...


In July we spent quite a bit of time at Centennial Beach...


I was able to go to the opening day of the new Harry Potter movie with a few of my girl friends...LOVED IT!

I can't wait for the final movies.

In July Abby sat up all by herself...
My parents also came for a nice long weekend. at the end of the month.

When my parents were in town we went to Centennial Beach...
...spent a lot of time hanging out together...
...went to see Aunt Kay and Cousin Joanne...
...and took Abby to her first trip to the zoo. She had a great time looking at all the animals as long as they were outside. She started to cry every time we went into an indoor exhibit.
We had a great July and we are looking forward to August.

No comments: