Mar 24, 2008

Corinne Comes to Town

Our dear friend Corinne came to visit us the weekend of the 15th - 18th, it was so GREAT to see her! It was Corinne's first visit to see us and we "tried" to make it memorable. Corinne came on Saturday afternoon and we showed her around our home; she saw her old friend Billy and met our boy Chewy. First on Corinne's to-do list was to give Chewy a new hair-do...

...Chewy looks good in a pony tail! HE WAS NOT PLEASED!!!
Billy was so happy to see Corrine that he slept with his tongue out.

Saturday night we headed into the city to Greek town. In Greek town we went to Greek Isles. Jim and I had been there once before for my 30th birthday. It was VERY tasty!!!

Sunday was a bit of a bust, we where going to go into the city but time got away from us for a Sunday. We tried to go to a nice little town near us named Hinsdale. Hinsdale is a cute town full of little shops and restaurants but, the problem with Hinsdale is, EVERYTHING IS CLOSED ON SUNDAYS! Corinne and I ended up walking around our local mall.

On Monday, St. Patrick's Day, Jim and I had to work so Corinne headed into the city to The Art Institute of Chicago. I have not been there but I hope to this summer. One of the main things that I would like to see there is the American Gothic...

On Monday afternoon we headed to Quigley's, our favorite Naperville Irish pup. It was crowded but a lot of fun!
Corinne even had a shot...



First thing on Tuesday morning Corinne headed back to Seattle. It was great having her and we can't wait until we see her again!

No comments: